Monday, January 31, 2011

Etsy Germany Street Team Sellers: Olive Green Anna


Name: Anna Baer
Location: Heidelberg, Germany
Etsy Store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/olivegreenanna
Blog: olivegreenanna.blogspot.com

Tell us a little bit about what you make
Right now the store is mostly pre-loved vintage items. I hope to include some of my photography work soon also. Photography is one of my passions. I love German architecture, and capturing beautiful things.

What are some goals for your Etsy store?
As for Vintage it is such a wonderful thing to collect and to sell. Trading vintage goods bridge the gap between amazing items and people that really want them. I love collecting things that are beautiful and presenting them to other people that think they are beautiful also.

How would you describe your style?
My style is somewhat of a gramma style. I love things that a grandma would have in her flat, and closet. Maybe an 'Oma-Chic'
Is this your full time work?
I am a certified art teacher and have taught, currently I am taking an intensive German language course and searching for a cafe position.

How would you like to see Etsy develop in Germany?
I would love for Etsy to grow in Germany. I know that there is a great heritage of homemade in this country, every other pair of socks on someoneâ•˙s feet were hand knitted by someone's Oma. I love to encourage hand-made and Art here there is such a rich heritage that we young ones need to embrace.

What do you see as some of the benefits/potential benefits of being part of the German Etsy Street Team?
I know that being part of the German Etsy Street Team will help me to stay connected to what is happening in Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, etc. And to work on making some fun Etsy things happen in Heidelberg/Mannheim Area.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post.

    I am excited to be a part of this team.

    have a lovely day.

    anna

    ReplyDelete