Monday, August 29, 2011

Etsy Germany Street Team Sellers: Sofienkind

Name: Renate Etschel
Wohn- und Arbeitsort: München
Etsy Store: sofienkind
Website: https://picasaweb.google.com/laura.und.ben
Blog: http://lauraundben.blogspot.com/

I am 36 years old and come from Vienna, Austria. Since 10 years I am living and working in Munich, Bavaria, Germany. Once upon a time I studied Italien and Russian as interpreter and worked 7 years in Venice.... wonderful town, really!

In 2010 I moved to Munich and started to work in an event marketing agency. A couple of months ago I decided to quit my job in the agency and to start my own little craft business, designing and pimping shirts for children, sewing key chains and iphone covers, pillows and more.
I am married to the very best husband in the world and we have a wonderful 4 year old daughter called Sofie. She is inspiring all my work! It actually was her who was my first "customer". When she saw a little angel on a friends shirt, she said to me that she also wanted a shirt like this ... so you can guess what was on my first shirt... :-) Then I started to sew not only for my daughter, but also for the children of our friends and Sofies kindergarten-mates.

One day I needed a new key chain and had a look around in the shops nearby (that time I didn´t know about etsy ...) But I didn´t find something I liked, so I decided to make individual key chains on my own. This is my second passion nowadays ... seeking new, outstanding woven ribbons to sew on my key chains.

Bestseller: http://www.etsy.com/listing/77054263/bambi-in-love-shirt-vichy-red-or-pink

Ich würde gerne mit anderen Gleichgesinnten (Marketing)aktivitäten, Märkte, etc teilen und mit ihnen Erfahrungen austauschen.

1 comment: