This week I'll be sharing the workshop on project management for indie businesses that I'll be giving at the Hello Etsy conference next month in Berlin. I wanted to offer people in Munich who aren't going to the conference to participate as well as get feedback before the
conference so I can make any improvements to the talk.
The working session will:
- Provide an overview of basic project management principles
- Explain how to break down goals into step-by-step projects and tasks
- Provide an Introduction to planning and time management
- Discuss productivity techniques
- emphasize the realities of running an indie-biz and maintaining balance
- Provide a starting point for discovering and/or creating a process that works for you
The workshop will be in English and will be a mix of me presenting as well as hands-on exercises to help you apply the concepts to your own individual work, goals and projects.
When: Thursday, August 11 2011, 19:00
Where: Glockenbach Werkstatt, Blumenstr. 7, Muenchen
Sign up by visiting our Facebook Event page or leaving a comment in the comment field of this post.
Hope to see you there!